♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Friday, November 13, 2009 ♔ 6:42 AM
malu kowt .
kisah neh malibat kan budak 3prinia group b (kh lol)

started : lulu sembang wiv nuts tentang hal gades sambel tuh mylily tgh sibuk kan diri dea tulong teacher . tiba2 alee neh sibuk jea menyampok . dea tanye lulu somthing sbb dea terdengar ap yang lulu sembang wiv nuts .

alee : eyh kao da bape ary ?
(dgn keadaan yang konfiden , lulu pown jawab.. )
lulu : satu sepuluh (110)
alee : hah ape ? kao bia betul .
(lulu marah alee)
lulu : eyh , kao neh . betol arr . eee . sebok jea menyampuk !
alee : kao neh bia betol . takan arr kao ****** sampey seratus sepuluh hari ?
lulu : owh , laen kali cakap bia terang , baru tiga hari arr . hee
alee : tuh arr , laen kali korek telinga , dea yang salah , na marah owg plak .

dgn segan terpaksa arr ketawa en diri sendiri . malu kowt sbb dorang suma ketawa en lulu . huh .

p/s : ta paham ? ta paya paham pown tape :))
back to the top