♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Monday, December 14, 2009 ♔ 9:52 PM
kembali bersama :D
yeah , gotcha him back in mylife . ceit ! so , im havin my oldlife back (: wee , gila btol laa . bie bie . thankyou sbb bie willing bein my boyfie bck . ceh , ta bule tinggal kan kao laa dear :D sangad sangad sayang kao laa buncet ! aiyo , bie bie , hope kite da ta gado gado mcm dulu lagi . ta larat laa mao cry jea . iloveyoumoremoremorehardhard okee ! ta mao tinggal kan bby tao ta ? ta ta ta and ta bule edop tanpe kao laa bie . rase laen gila ny bile kao tade . huh , ary2 mesti denga suare kao dulu sblum tido , but ary tuh kite break , hah . ta dpt mao denga . tptp skunk bule da denga balik . kan ? kan ? grr , missssssyou laa sayang . bile mao date ? HAHA . huh , thankyou fer your sacrifies . lalala , ap2 pown im sory bout de past . ta sengaje mao wt you laa bie . erm , kao pown ta mao gatal2 okee ? tembak kao gune senapang gajah baru tao . huh , da laa . bout yg past tuh kite lupe kan jea oke . and promise ta mao gado da . huh . wait , bie . mao bie tao yang bie la satu2 ny tao . even bby layan boy laen or ap2 jea laa . bie ttp bby sayang . ad paam ta dear ? gosh , SUMPAH kao sorang dear . erm , lps ney ta mao da sad bout bby . oke ? and bby mao kite epy jea laa . tuh pown kalu bule la . hope bule ! mao wiv kao selam ny . amin .

p/s : i have him back in mylife ! so ? grr , imissoyu . who ? you laa bie :D sayang bie sangad sangad sangad . rawr , iloveyoumoremorehardhard bie . mwachx (:
back to the top