♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Saturday, December 12, 2009 ♔ 5:49 AM
life sucks ):
yeah , lets talking bout life . kindly mylife look sucks lately ): nothing can i say coz its too sucks baby . kalu ekot en , mati jea laa . haha . just you blog bule taman en akuh . da ta bule wt ap da . dok ruma mcm2 prob timbul . yeah , can i have a new life peep(s) ? new life without you , you and you . tptp ta mugkin sbb sbb akuh need kao . cume kao jea yg ta tao . but im trying to forget you . ah , lets see wud happen in mylife . firstly , havin a family prob . ah , its make me fell wanna run away . sbb sbb my mum nd my dad da ta ckp since , ntaa laa . looks like many tears on my mum's face ): huh , ta thn tgk mama nanges jea . ap2 pown i'll always be at ur side mum . OMG ! terlalu banyak kao bg akuh dugaan ya Allah ): tptp , akuh still bole bertahan . erm , bertahan dan terus bertahan . semoga dugaan ney habis dgn kegembiraan ! amin (: secondly , boyfie . ah , sangad susa na describe bout myboyfie . lately dea banyak saked en at akuh . but y eak ? cube dan terus mencube tok paam keadaan dea . ta larat na maki dea jea . yah , maybe he need some peace fer his life . i think so . and , its okee , i'll gives you the peace without kowl-ing or text-ing you . i''ll leave you alone . pk laa yah ! sy takan ganggu awak lagi . last text you tgh ary td . so , lps ney sy ta text awak da . hope awak jage diri tuh okee ? no more danielulu ): just memories left behind in mymind . just bayang2 kao jea jd teman akuh . haha , hope kao hadir balik dlm edop akuh . tptp , ta mungkin kan ? sbb sbb akuh bkn yg terbaek tok kao . awak awak , banyak lagi perempuan dlm dunia neyy , dorg lagi baek dari sy . so , awk pegi laa cari yg laen . sy tana awak saked hati lagi sbb sy . erm , sangad susa tok akuh tinggal kan kao tp tape laa . i'll try my best . life without you , ap laa yg jadi ? haha , mst become more sucks . shit , really hate this all . y this must happened to me ? is it im the one who have all this prob ? who gonna take care of me ? dea ? but dea da tade . ta tao na wt ap daa . just cry and cry and cry and cry and cry . ceh ! ap laa na jadi ney ? can i have back mylife ? the old one ? can or not ? hope i can ): erm , yeah , only arief i stand wiv . akuh ta setabah kao laa arief . terlalu banyak akuh lalui . butbut , ad kao pown cukup laa . sekurang2 nye ad jgk akuh org yang bule bwt akuh gila :D thankyou dear . hey , jap jap . arief maybe nurul bule terime arief more then kawan . but bkn sekarang . hope arief paam (: nurul still sayang dea laa . but ta tao laa ! haha . mampos pegi laa . ap pown , i need my old life . anybody can give it ? erh , still hoping that you you can come back fer me .

p/s : ap laa psl neyy ? bored gilaa babik ! huh . sialan laa . mati jum ? haha :D
back to the top