♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 ♔ 12:57 AM
yah , im back .
kao , blog
haha . dlm mse bape ary ney kan kan , akuh mmg mls na update2 ney ! grr . mcm ap jea kan . heh , tp lantak laa . akuh pny blog ap kao kesah kan ? haha . na bce , bce yg old pny tao ningga ? ceit ! mcm patatpatata jea nurul ney !

life <33
da epy wiv life skunk cz daniel da ad balik . ehem ehem , wud i mean is the old daniel is back okee . yaww , bie , thankyou yah fer everything(s) . bby mao ckp ney , i miss you . now bie kt penang , haih bie . sayang , bile mao balik ney ? bby da miss bie sgd tao ? kua jj pown sowg jea mcm ap jea laa . thn kene kaco . waa , need you laa bie hero :D ceit , ta thn tao , sgd sgd miss kao . erm , bie bie . takodd result ta oke , thn ta bule cntact kao ag . bule derite tao mcm tuh ! haih , pray fer me yah darlin (; hope result bby okee . AMIN . erm , lps ney ta mao gado gado da . tao ? mao mcm skunk jea . hepy jea laa . mcm ney baru best tao ? haha :p bie , nt da balik sini kte date tao ? klu ta dpt jmp kao , mao picit kao sampai kao nanges . paam ? huh . ap jea laaa nurul ney kan ? haha . sory if bby ad hurt bie . iloveyousoomuch tao !


tamat
p/s : skunk ney mls na tulis panjang2 . ta tao na tulis ap ag . pd yg membace , thankyou yah (:
back to the top