♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Friday, January 8, 2010 ♔ 6:54 AM
AGAIN .
from arief blog : maybe u will forget me,but i know that,i will remember you till the rest of my life....u r my everything,u are the reason y i changed,u r my heart,u r my love,u r my everything!but now is the time for us to separate...i tell u that i will let you go,but this is to fast 4 me!but i think that i can accept that..ermmm....take a good damn good of yourself,thanks 4 everything,i mean it from the bottom of my heart...thanks bcause give me chance to take care of you...i know that i dont take care of you properly but still u can accept it and thanks so much...thanks cos u give me chance to feel ur love...although it was short period of time but still,thanks....after this,i want you to study hard and become more brave than u are now....sorry i have to break our promise that ill take care of you untill the end of time..so sorry...i think thats all...one last thing,may u have a good damn life nurul intan baizura and become more happily....xmau sad2 ok?maybe after u r reading this,theres no more me in ur life...:(....but i still want you to happy always....and sorry,u have to find another person to replace me......and i know that u will find another replacement that more good,nice,kind than i am...tapi kedegilan ttp arief punya,yg tu,nurul x kan cari yg lagi better drpd arief punya kedegilan..hahahahha...i want you to know that ill always think of you every second,every minutes,every day,every weeks,every months,every year untill my last breath......and thanks tau sbb edit my blog semua...thank you so much bby!from the bottom of my heart i love you more than stars that fill up the sky....u r ALWAYS become my angel from heaven...lastly KAU BEGITU SEMPURNA!

to all readers,this will be the last time i update my blog cause theres no more reason for me to update my blog anymore....

p/s:iloveyousofuckingdamnverymuch nurul intan baizura untill the end my life,untill my last breath,untill god call me to HIS side....



nurul : im not the perfect gurl fer you . can you go search fer another gurl ? plish . and ta mgkin laa arief akan engat nurul smpai arief tade . heh . da laa arief . nurul hope arief paham . okee ? and another one thing arief , nurul is not the angel okee ? no body perfect laa . gah !
back to the top