♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Thursday, January 7, 2010 ♔ 5:28 AM
bie bie ):
bie ,
bby love you sgd laa . erm , ta mao laa mcm ney . plish plish . ah , seriously bby need you laa . bie , sgd hard na forget you . ta senang na forget you darlin . eish , bby sedey kowt . bby bukan sengaja na buad you nanges ptg tadi sayang . soo sory . terlepas cakap . act , iloveyoumorethaneverything(s) . you mst ta tao kan ? kan ? grr .


bie ,
bby hope bie bule maaf kan bby ! arh , sumpah bie , tade owg laen da . you you you sorang ! just you okee ! bby tana owg laen da . bby need you , bby na you jea . you jea yang bby sayang pown . tade owg laen da . bby na always ngn you . tade you , bby na mati . tade you , bby tana edop da . HAHA :D


bie ,
when you ask me did i love you , and the answer is yes ! idoloveyou sayang . idoloveyou wiv all myheart . when you ask did i want to let you go and the correct answer is no , and neva . even once ! if you ask me did i need you in my life , i will say that yes . i need you in mylife . without you , mylife will be more sucks . so , plish , im begging you not to leave me alone . yea ?!


p/s : bie , yea . mmg bby byk buad bie sakit hati . but but act bby tade niat pown . bby sayang bie laa . bby mara2 bukan bby ta sayang . haih .


IM TAKEN BACK BY HIM PETANG TADI LAA :) SO , NOW BBY TAKAN WT DA . BBY JANJI !
back to the top