♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Monday, January 18, 2010 ♔ 12:59 AM
sad !
heh , ney tarikh ary ney . yea , ary ney akuh borink sgd sgd . ta tao na wt ap . duduk pny duduk and da ta tahan asek duduk , akhir ny akuh decide tok bukaa blog . tade keje , akuh bukaa sume blog org yg akuh tao , termasok dea . da lame ta bukaa blog dea and ary ney tetibe hati akuh trase na bukaa . haih , bukaa then bace , bace . sedey laa . sumpah sedey . and akuh miss dea laa . da lame ta denga dea nyanyi lagu sempurna tuh tok akuh . last pown ary tuh mlm . rase ny da lame kowt . haih , miss dea pny laughed , miss dea pny tacing , miss dea pny gedik , miss dea pny keras kepala tuh . miss gilaa kat dea . tp ap bulee buad , we need to forget each other . naa , na kao tao yg akuh miss kao sgd sgd ): sedey kowt . hope kao okee skunk . hope kao sihat laa . aiyakk , ta tao bile dpt meet or contact kao . tape , akuh ta kch sbb mst skunk kao da lupe kan akuh or kao da benci akuh . every person have their own path , their own way just like me and you . so , anything happen , akuh just bule ckp , nvm . let it go as memories (: memories between me and you . janji akuh dulu tuh , sory . ta dpt na tunaikan . hope kao paam kenape sume ney jadi . da laa , ta mao sad sad da . okee ? ap2 pown alot of apologise to youuu <33



missyoualot ):
nurul .
back to the top