♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 ♔ 2:34 AM
babii
haha , babii jea ah . da bape ary ta dpt na update sbb broadband neyy ta betol ! grr =| tape laa kan , boring jea . LOL . and and sekolah mcm biase . cumee , ad bape2 bnd jea yg da bruba . HAHA , now . da best be fren wiv puten , anys gilaa , irra mummy (: dorang WHOAH . dorang best laa . sayangg korang sgd laa . tapitapi ta larat dgn budaa tuh . ary2 na keja akuh kt skola . tertenggek tggu akuh stiap pagii . grr , rimas laa oii budaa . kalu ta ekod akuh ta bulee kea ? ap2 jea laa . asal kan kao ta kate akuh sombong . cikgu kad skola mcm pukipatatfeffet . ta sukee taoo . bajet lebih ! tapi ta bagoss mne pown . mulot bising mcm aram jadah . HAHA . ta best sebena ny dpt cikgu mcm neyy . tapii ta bule melawan sbb nt ilmu ta masok dlm pale otak akuh neyy ! da bengap , nt tmba bengap jea . haih , duduk dlm kelas sume satu kepala , lagiilagii maymay yg rawk tuh . dea cina rawk weyy . mencarut numb satu . ceh ! tulaa ktorang . buad bising numb satuu jugaa . mcm ap jea laa . da laa , daa :DD


p/s : boring neyy . tahap na mampos daa .
back to the top