♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 ♔ 12:01 AM
precious boyfiee
yess . ta laen and ta bukan he's the only one laa weyy ! HAHA :DD now da okee ngn dea since ntaa laa . grr ! THANKS GOD ==' da lame da mao mcm neyy tapii baru skunk dapat . ceh ! if ta asek gadoo jea 24hours . LOL , 4 days bie kat hospital kan ? kan ? 2 ary jea bby jagee bie kan ? loo , sory yah hunn . lagii 2 ary tuh ta dpt teman sbb bz . grr ): tapii kte asek menggedik jea kan ? snap tuh sanap neyy . larii sane larii sini , keja sana , keja sini . da pnat , masing2 duk diam . HAHA , tapii yg satu neyy bie asek menang kan ? rebut phone laa . aiyakk . ta larat tahuu denga kao membebel . CEREWET ! tuh ta cukup , ney siked , tuh ta sedap . haih , cerewet sgd laa biee . thn time suap kao mkn , aiyakk rupe da bg bby mkn tahuu ? adoyy . ap laa bie neyy . naseb sayang , if taa . wachaa . hee :DD tapii , best tahuu jage kao ? dapat duk dlm aircond jea . kat uma ta bule sbb nt bil melambung . grr ! ceh ! ap2 pun bby eppy gilaa sbb kte da okee skunk (:



p/s : bie , iloveyou
back to the top