♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 ♔ 2:00 AM
kenduri :)
HAHA gambar ney di-ambil pada 20 hari bulan 11 , dalam kereta otheway to kg gajah , hmm pukul pagi waktu ney . HUHU tak ingat lah . okay okay time otheway ney ada nampak sorang budak ney , WHOAH DEA SEBIJIK MACAM MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ DANIAL (': RINDU YOU ! hmm okay sambung balik . nah kenapa dekat pic ney ade name keyrol ? HAHA saje jee tuh kan kan . tk ade keja mcm ney lh , hmm THIS PIC IS TOTALLY FAKE :PP nurul bodoh hodoh lagi , okay time ney mcm tk ade mood sebab tgh ngantok , HUU nk text pun DIA tidur . herr tk mengapa then mama tegur kenape muka pucat , haih mesti lh pucat kan kan sebab tk cukup tidur . HOHO layan SUPERbatman sayaa . kenape batman sebab DIA pagi baru tidur . hmm (keluar topik dh ney)
HAHA okay dekat kenduri mcm sial lh panas bagai kan haih , mengipas jee aku dekat sane . bertolak awal sebab pengantin ialah kenalan ibu saya , HEHE apa ntah kn hmm dh lh malas nk cite panjang panjang :)

p/s : happy
back to the top