♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 ♔ 10:42 PM
oit :P
okay , the name is megat redzuan (: and bitter sixteen . HAHA , na talk pasai dea hari ney . gerger . he's a nice boy . okay , dea suke buat aku geram kan megat oit ? suke panggil name bapak aku . HEHE . megat oit , muh jgn maen maen dgn hamba okay megat oit ? suka panggil aku nurul oit . setiap perkataan dea msti ade oit , da mcm puan tan (ajar aku maths dekat schl) HEHE ^^
okay megat oit , dea suke bagi nasihat dekat aku kan megat oit ? da tuh dea ney bile tanye dah mkn or belum , dea mst jawab BELUM . mcm tak mkn kan kan ? haih , ade jea alasan dea . dea single and available . HOHO , megat oit , saya promote kamu ney . handsome ^^ eheh , baik lagi . HAH (:
megat oit , maggie fav saya laa . HAHA , dea kate tak elok makan maggie . nah , yea laa megat oit . saya paham . haha , terima kaseh kerana mengingatkan saya :PP dea tough >< HOHO tough tapi kedeng kea megat oit ? HUHU ape laa . erm erm , telima kaseh untuk segala nasihat awak yea megat oit ;D saya hargai nyee .

p/s : awak terbaik kawan :PP

back to the top