♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Saturday, January 15, 2011 ♔ 12:15 AM
awak (':
okay semalam texting dengan Ex-boyfriend , and and agak sedih lh (': okay rindu nak panggil dia Bie , rindu nak dengar dia cakap 'I love you BABY' haaha entah mcm mana waktu text tuh boleh plk aku cry haiyaa bodoh betul lh ! and dia kata 'I tunggu you SORANG jee sayang :)' haih and I was like fuckfuck I need you lee sebab dia best gilagila , suka buat aku gelak mcm syaiton HAHA then dia ajak meet tapi boleh kee kita meet ? opss yeah i think we can't dan dan dia kata dia RINDU sayaa sangat , whoah saya LAGI LAGI rindu awak nasib baik saya ada PICTURE kita saya pesan kt dia jangan amik benda bukan bukan sebab sayaa masih sayang awak tahuu *saya gatal HAHA dan saya teringin nak cakap dekat awakkk " kepadamu aku terus terang bahwa aku memang masih sayang demi kamu aku relakan perpisahan , hanya kamu yang aku sayang bersamamu jiwaku melayang demi kamu aku relakan perpisahan " :) HAHAH



p/s : Khairul Idzham :)
back to the top