♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Thursday, January 20, 2011 ♔ 1:11 AM
I Love You ♥

okay HAHA kesian muka budak belakang tuh tak nampak , hmm it's sokay it's alright cuma nak cakap sayaaaaa BANGGA saya ada awak , tahu kenapa ? yeah sebab awak awak && awak sangat lh baik dan awak awak sanggup buat apa jea untuk saya kan kan ? buat saya terharu (':
Thanks sebab sanggup redah hujan walaupun awak tengah demam semata-2 mahu hantar saya balik )': saya HARGAI sangat dan dan thanks sebab awak nyanyi untuk saya kuat kuat semata-2 mahu pujuk saya balik
sayaa tk mahu kehilangan awak sebab sebab awak segalanyaaaa , bak kata saya awak yg kedua dlm hati saya :) orang cakap awak sombong , awak ego tapi bagi saya awak TAK , awak sangat sangat memahami sayaa , awak tak kisah walaupun saya menghabiskan duit awak ==' tapi kenapa sayang ? awak sanggup ikut semua kerenah saya , thanks ILOVEYOU sweetheart . thanks for lighten mylife thanks for everythings


p/s : thanks fer accompany my single day
back to the top