♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Thursday, February 10, 2011 ♔ 10:37 PM
menyampah puipui =|
okay , dengan serious nyee aku nak cakap aku menyampah betoi dgn budak haram tuh , haa pasai apaa ? yea sbb aku tk cari pasal ddgn dia , dia boleh pulak tolak akuu , makaiii mcm bagus jea kn nak tolak-2 orang , kalau diri tuh perfect sangat tk ada nyee cikgu cakap DIA KURANG AJARAN ! kalau yea pon nak lalu , boleh suruh tepi , bukan tk ada mulut bukan busi , BODOH ! hmm Allah dah bagi mulut suruh cakap lh okayy dia sangat ANNOYING tuh sebab ramai tk suka dia and guess what , salah sorang geng dia sembang dengan aku HAHA psttt kata dia kadang-2 annoy pluss irritate :) okay bak kata Uno , hidung dia bercahaya (minyak plus besar) boleh buat spotlight and and Uno kataaaaaaaaaaaaa dia tk lh putih sangat , kulit pon mcm ada panau gergggerr =| jangan lee asek kutuk orang , diri sendiri pon tk lee perfect sangat , okay okay lagi satu jangan gelak kan orang sedang kan KAU pon tk faham English sangat , peace ^,^
back to the top