♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Friday, May 13, 2011 ♔ 4:08 PM
You male my love like whoahhh --'
Hey morning , Assalammualaikum people(s) today i've wake up from my bed at 7 , yeahh it's the first time during weekend :) *Wuhuu Clap your hand for me pleasee , thanks peeps . Hmm so i decided to post the entry for today just bout my past , again i repeat BOUT MY PAST , && not bout you bitch :P so lets flashback together , *ehemm but im not forcing you all to join me

Okay lets start , on :

Year 2007 : I've know him on myspace && since that day we're became as a friend until one day he told me that he already has a gf and we must stop from being a friend . I was like Ouhh okay , coz it's same goes to me

Year 2008 : We didnt contact even once && in the Jun of 2008 he contact me back && we're being a friend for the second time but this time we're not so close like before -,- Huhu just like what mymum always said "study frist then you can think bout love" && we're being a friend till year 2009

Year 2009 : When I'm with A'an , I've met him once at Parade Ipoh . He's a nice && shorty-short boy :D On that day , he kept smiling at me and whoahhh *I'm blushing after i had through myday as someone gurlfie till 1st of May 2009 i've accepted him as my boyfie && since that day , I'm trying mybest to be loyal and Yess , I can do it Bie :') but for the frist time , on 3rd of Jun 2009 , i ask for a break , I'm sorry awak :(

Year 2010 : Many bad things happened :'( && thanks God , You bless our relation as a couple . I brought him to met my family . I enjoyed myday my life being with him . he treat me nicely , he make me feel love like whoahh :D Because of him , i already spent my sleep time for making all these

Even it look not so nice , but he said that he really appreciate it , Thanks Bie :) && On 1st of May 2010 , we already 1years as a couple and i feel so happy . That time nobody knows how i feel .

Year 2011 : This year kan ? On this year many things happened , he changes a lot , Why bie why ? I've make him cried a lot && sorry again he tried to be the best for me BUT everythings goes wrong . He already put his efforts on making me happy and smiling like before but it flows just like water . This time i cant stand for this relation && i ask for a break many times . Awak , just God know how i feel when you leave me alone , busy doing nothing . I dont know what you're thinking till you make that changes on yourself ! you didnt even think bout me , a lot of my tears dropped because of you Bie . I like the way you treat me like theseeeeee -,-

Thanks for loving me , but I do love you more sayang I do love you more than everything , you're my soul my happiness :)

On the same year , you've follow me to Johor Bahru kan ? We enjoyed our holiday there by shopping and many more . Even in JB we're always fighting for a small thing but , I dont care even ones because what i know is : I feel happy to see you by my side everyday , i go through all these pain by smiling . Everyday we spent our time by following my family going out , dinner && many more thanks to my sis who supported me with him , && willing to snap our picture

Omygosh , nah i look so fat in this picture :( && bie please take note this are all your fault , coz everyday you ask me to eat NASI , *takut sangat bby mati HAHA && bie , thanks for brought me to McD every weekend even it take 1/2 hour to reach there , lucky you still have a patience with me thanks for spending your time by eating McD with me okay :) even you dont like it

Is it we look sweet , atoto no we're not a sweet couple as you all know that we're always fighting ;) Sayang , thanks for being mine okay ? I promise you not to hurting you anymore :)

On 1st May of 2011 , we're already 2years sayang , 2 years ! hehe you make a small party to celebrate it && seriously , i feel glad to know you && to have you as my boyfie ! I dont know how to describe you , coz you're too amazing for me ! So AMAZING babe , so amazing :') last but not least , we've snap a picture on that day kan sayang ? huhu nahhh~ have a look babe

Haha , sayang stop from making that face ! it's totally annoying for me bie . Okay enough for today HAHA


p/s : soory for making you (readers) feel bored by looking at the picture :PP
back to the top