♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Saturday, May 7, 2011 ♔ 8:31 AM
You :)
Hell yeah readers , now already 11.30 and another 30 more minutes to 8th of may , Mother's day . so i do wanna wish to my mum Happy mother's day Makk . Yess , you're the GREASTEST thing that i've and i do love you mak . Mak , you're the first teacher who had thought me everthing and you're the first teacher who scolded me when i did something wrong but you know what mak , I do appriciate what have you done for me :') *sorry i dont have anything to give you but there is one thing that i always never stop from giving you and it's my love towards you mak . Let i tell you onething , you're my pretty woman ever mum !

Even i've hurt you many times but your loves your cares towards me didnt even stop from day to day . And i feel so lucky to have you as mymum and thanks god for giving me this great woman as my mother . I promise to myself that i wont offend your heart anymore :( and last three words from me to you : I love you
back to the top