♥Nurul-elmo.blogspot.com
Hey, Assalamualaikum those pretty and handsome :)So you;re gonna to enter Myblog . And do follow me okay ?
Please note that this skin is best-viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050px. Slight alignment error in Safari/Chrome. Completely screwed in IE.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥

♔Nurul, Eighteen.
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

So this is me Nurrul Baieyzura, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. Sorry for the kissed I'd gave it to you. I do love you, Muhammad Syafiq Danial. And now I'd realize that you're Mine. I am begging you right now not to leave me. I do love you all the time. So this is me who always loving you,

♔Lets have a nice talk.
♔Brother and sister.
loved loved loved loved loved




This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
♔Parallel Worlds
Thursday, July 14, 2011 ♔ 12:45 AM
C'mon Nurul :')
Selamat tengahari kawan kawan :) Pheww aku rasa dah berdaki Blog aku ney Haha mana tak nyaa lama gila kan aku tk update --' Hmm sampai semua tanya asal aku dh tk update , huh tkde masa lah nak update Sosorry okay ? Btw lately ney aku rasa malas sangat nak pegi sekolah , haa mana tak nya kan , asik Homework jea ada :D Haih menimbun pulak tu .

Life pon getting bored , sbb asik kena study jeaa , pluss mcm mcm masalah sekarang ney yg timbul , runsing kepala . Haa Semua budah form5 dok kecoh pasal NS diorang , huhu untung lah kan aku TAK DAPAT :p (bila mau rugi entah lah) Ya Allah , Alhamdulillah lah aku tk dapat hehe kalau tak habis lee -,- dah lee kena bangun awal , mandi pulak dah sesama eww , apa tu ?

Hmm okay okay aku rasa malas nak update HAHA so nanti aku sambung lagi yee bye


p/s : My MA im waiting for youuu :')
back to the top